Jurong Point Shopping Centre is Singapore's first modern shopping centre. It was opened in 1979 and has been a favorite amongst locals ever since. With over 400 retail shops, it offers something for everyone who visits the mall. Two of its most popular stores are City Super and NTUC Fairprice supermarket where you can find all your groceries at affordable prices. There is also a wide variety of restaurants and food courts so you will never be stuck for choice on what to eat while you're there! Here we have compiled a list of our top ten favourite eateries in Jurong Point:
1) Din Tai Fung - this Taiwanese restaurant serves delicious xiao long bao (mini soup dumplings) which burst with flavour when they hit.
"Jurong Point Food" is a great place to eat for all ages. There are many different types of food there, so everyone can find something they like. If you are looking for some good local Singaporean food, then Jurong Point has it all! You can get anything from Chinese to Vietnamese and everything in between! The prices are pretty reasonable too.
1. Jurong Point is a shopping mall that houses many food outlets
2. It has a wide selection of restaurants, ranging from Western to Asian cuisine
3. The best part about going to Jurong Point for dinner is the variety of choices you have
4. If you're looking for something quick and easy, there's always McDonalds or KFC
5. But if you want something more authentic, try one of the various Thai or Vietnamese restaurants in the area
6. There are also some delicious Indian options as well as Chinese dishes like Peking duck and Sichuan chicken rice!
It has many food courts that sell different cuisines from all over the world. There are also restaurants and cafes to choose from, as well as places where you can buy takeaway food.The prices at Jurong Point are very reasonable, so it's a great place for lunch or dinner if you're on a budget!. If you want to find out more about what's available at Jurong Point, take a look at this list of eateries . You'll be sure to find something delicious there!
If you're looking for a new place to eat, why not try the jurong point food court? We have over 20 restaurants with various cuisines and prices. You'll be sure to find something that suits your taste buds! All of our eateries are open late so there is no need for worry if it's already dinner time when you arrive. Come on down today!